If you are wondering about prices for the activities - see HERE
Opening hours in the period from August 16ht and onwards
The reception is open every day from 10:00 to 18:00
• If you want contactless check-in, order online and contact us by email or phone for an appointment.
• Check-in or check-out at other times (applies to low season) can be arranged on telephone +47 326 99 200 or email email@example.com
Call us on +47 326 99 200 and dial 0 for the hotline.
Opening hours applicable from August 16th
Mon-Saturday kl 11.30 - 20.00
Sunday kl 11.30 - 18.00
Open for everyone ALWAYS - as long as there is no snow
Rental of golf clubs and balls from the reception or restaurant - see opening hours above.
Opening hours spring and fall from August 16th
Saturday and Sunday 10.30 - 16.00 (last training two hours before closing time)
Extended opening hours for all long weekends, holidays, and vacations. Many opportunities to climb from early spring till after the fall holiday for those who want to buy seasonal tickets!
Outside of these times, we can open up for groups (minimum 15 persons) on request: Bachelor/bachelorette party, anniversary, kick-off, summer party, company gathering, climbing birthday, and much more. Send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +47 32699200
N.B. Restrictions and requirements for climbing: (Unfortunately we can not make exceptions from these)
• You must be at least 110 cm tall to climb in the climbing park (it won't be very fun either if you are shorter)
• Height requirements 110cm (3 trails) or 140cm all trails, no exception
• Children under 6 years MUST be followed on trails
• Children under 12 years MUST be followed in 140cm trails (and be over 140cm)
Opening hours fall/spring - from August 15th:
Open Saturdays and Sundays 10.30-16.00
Open every day in school vacations, with expanded opening hours in vacations and holidays
The farm is closed, and the animals have said their goodbyes and gone home for this year
The summer farm does not do normal farming. The animals live at home on other farms in fall, winter, and spring. Only in summer - from week 25 every year - they come and spend a cozy summer vacation with us at Topcamp Hallingdal. Ducks, mini-pigs, chickens, and rabbits are some of the animals you get to see during summer.