If you are wondering about prices for the activities - see HERE
From Sunday 14 August
• If you want contactless check-in, order online and contact us by email or phone for an appointment.
• Check-in or check-out at other times (applies to low season) can be arranged on telephone +47 326 99 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
•Call us on +47 326 99 200 and dial 0 for the hotline.
Normally follows the Receptions opening hours
From 15 August
Monday-Saturday 11:30 - 20:00
Sundays 11:30 - 18:00
Open for everyone ALWAYS - as long as there is no snow
Rental of golf clubs and balls from the reception or restaurant - see opening hours above.
From 14 August
NB! Last possible instruction 2 hours before closing time.
From 14 August open Saturdays and Sundays 10:30-16:00 until the School Fall holiday weeks 40+41, in which the climbing park will be open every day. Thereafter the Climbing Park may be open weekends, but will close for winter as soon as there is snow.
Extended opening hours for all long weekends, holidays, and vacations. Many opportunities to climb from early spring till after the fall holiday for those who want to buy seasonal tickets!
Outside of these times, we can open up for groups (minimum 15 persons) on request: Bachelor/bachelorette party, anniversary, kick-off, summer party, company gathering, climbing birthday, and much more. Send your inquiry to email@example.com or tel. +47 32699200
N.B. Restrictions and requirements for climbing: (Unfortunately we can not make exceptions from these)
• One must be at least 110 cm tall to climb in the climbing park (it won't be very fun either if you are shorter)
• Height requirements 110cm (3 trails) or 140cm all trails, no exception
• Children under 6 years MUST be followed on trails
• Children under 12 years MUST be followed in 140cm trails (and be over 140cm)
From 14 August
Lekeland is otherwise closed outside school holidays, with extended opening hours during the Christmas holidays, winter, Easter and autumn holidays. Can be opened outside normal opening hours on request for groups with a minimum turnover of NOK 6,000.
Due to the situation of possible road construction work on the site, we unfortunately have to announce that the 4H Visit Farm cannot open this summer. The 4H Farm and Animals hope to return stronger next summer.