Infection control measures at Topcamp
Overview of measures Topcamp takes at our sites to prevent infection.
- We have prepared our own ROS analyzes to prevent infection in our places.
- Use the toilet and shower in your own caravan or motorhome.
- Only use rooms in sanitary facilities if you absolutely can not use your own / do not have your own.
- There are two rooms open in the sanitary facilities - Clean rooms after use!
- Sanitary facilities are cleaned at least 3 times a day, more frequently when needed.
- We have, in collaboration with our suppliers, developed our own cleaning routines especially to limit infection, in addition to our existing cleaning routines.
- Playgrounds are open, but remember a maximum of 5 children.
- KEEP DISTANCE AND MAXIMUM FIVE PEOPLE CAN GET TOGETHER
- GOOD HAND HYGIENE STILL APPLIES
Of course, we follow national guidelines for infection control as well as NHO Reiseliv's industry standard for campsites (updated 17 July 2020).